Sunday, September 10, 2006

 

Puppy Tui at 8 weeks. This weekend she had her first bath and her first vet visit. She survived both, with only a little shaking. She also met about 10 new people. Thanks to everyone who stopped by to help socialize. So far she loves everyone.










She gets the zoomies, but she calms down nicely when we bring her inside. She's really good just hanging out in her crate. She even slept for 5 hours in row last night. I woke her up because I had to pee.




























Did I mention that she's incredibly cute?















She is slowly discovering toys. She doesn't quite get chew toys yet, though she has started to chew on fingers.



























She's pretty sure that she's going to get Howie to play with her any day now. So far Howie just ignores her completely and pretends that she doesn't exist.













She can be a little difficult to ignore at times.





























Tui posing for the camera.

















I think we'll keep her.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?