Sunday, September 03, 2006

 

Susan went back to Brisbane for work.

My camera had a bit of a brain fart and came up with this interesting picture.












This was taken right outside the GHD office.


















OK, so it wasn't exactly all work. We had a day off and went for a ride on Solo to Moreton Island. The sail took about 3 hours each way with lots of fun activities on/around the island including snorkeling and sand boarding. Keep in mind this is the end of winter. Winter is, apparently, the best time to visit Brisbane as summer is extremely hot and humid.














Here's I am trying not to get thrown in the water.












I got some helpful instruction on how to sand board.













Oh, ya... I'm getting this.













Maybe not...













I'm going to fall very soon.













Down I go.














I think I'm finally getting this (for about 1.5 seconds).

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?