Thursday, December 14, 2006

Tui and I went to an agility trail to hang out with the big dogs. Here's Switch and Robyn who have nice contacts.

Notice the lack of SUV's in the parking lot (I mean the car park - and no that's not where cars to to play).
Tui riding in style with Diesel in Robyn's Ute. It's nice to have a dog who travels well in the car.
Tui's running with the big dogs.
Then she had a nap. I've never had a dog who naps at trials. She was also really good at entertaining herself when left alone under the truck.
They have these beautiful red border collies here.
Tui's sister Speedy was also at the trial. The whole litter went to agility homes, so the competition is going to be tough in 2008.

They had a nice play. Can you tell who's more dominant?

Tui and Speedy chasing each other.